Supports these ayurvedic factors
- the three types of mental ability; acquisition (Dhi), retention (Dhriti) and recall (Smriti)
- energy, creativity, perception, consciousness and self-realization (Prana Vata)
- cerebro-spinal fluids for healthy brain tissue, communication between brain cells, stability of the personality (Tarpaka Kapha)
- emotions, self-confidence, healthy desires and contentment (Sadhaka Pitta)
- the most refined product of digestion — the master coordinator betwen consciousness and the body (Ojas)
The herbs in all of the recommended formulas are combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy — the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
- The herbal supplements for the Mind Plus System™ are in a special class of herbal preparations called Medhya Rasayanas — “that which is good for the intellect.”
- Indian Tinospora helps remove brain toxins that hinder mental activity. It also helps clear the microcirculatory channels of the body (Shrotas). This includes blood vessels that deliver nutrients and nerves that transmit mental impulses.
- This precise blend of Gotu Kola, Licorice and Indian Tinospora (Heart-leaved Moonseed) works synergistically to rejuvenate the mind, to support memory and alertness, and to promote a healthy resilience to the effects of mental stress – regardless of your age.
Organic Gotu kola (whole plant), Organic Dwarf morning glory (whole plant), Organic Licorice (root), Organic Indian tinospora (stem). Other ingredients, from natural sources: Starch, Gum acacia, Talcum.
Take 1-2 tablets twice a day with water or milk. For full cumulative benefit take for at least three months.