Because Intelligence Plus simultaneously calms your mind and helps develop your ability to focus, you’ll perform better even under pressure of exams and deadlines. You’ll find yourself living more of your full mental potential every day.
Tips to Aid Focus
- Favor calming foods that are sweet, sour, salty, warm, heavy and oily.
- Establish a regular daily routine: go to bed early and eat your meals at the same time every day.
- Keep warm, especially when the weather is cold.
- Use Calming (Vata) Spice Mix to flavor your food. Include cumin, ginger and fenugreek in your diet.
Tips to Avoid Mental Intensity and an Overheated Brain
- Eat more cooling foods that are sweet, bitter, astringent, cool, heavy and dry.
- Make time in your life for leisure.
- Don’t skip meals.
- Take precautions to stay cool, especially if the weather is hot.
- Season your foods with Cooling (Pitta) Spice Mix or spices that include cardamom and turmeric.
Tips to Prevent Mental Lethargy and a Foggy Mind:
- Favor stimulating foods that are pungent, bitter, astringent, warm, light and dry.
- Seek variety and new things in life.
- Don’t overeat and exercise regularly.
- Stay warm, especially when the weather is cold and damp.
- Use Stimulating (Kapha) Spice Mix or spices that include ginger, pepper and cardamom.
How Intelligence Plus (formerly Study Power)Aids Mental Performance
• Supports the three types of mental ability: learning (dhi), memory (dhriti) and recall (smriti)
• Promotes mental energy, memory, creativity, perception, consciousness and self-realization
• Rejuvenates brain cells for optimum mental function and to help with mental fatigue
• Enlivens ojas, the key factor for total brain functioning. In Maharishi Ayurveda, ojas is considered the end-product of balanced digestion
• Promotes positive emotions, self-confidence, healthy desires and contentment
• Helps balance memory disturbances such as short attention span, concentration impairment, language and learning issues
• Supports mental functioning under stress
Gotu Kola, Indian Valerian, Shatavari, Ashwagandha, Vidanga, Fennel, Flame of the Forest, Brahmi, Indian Tinospora, Dwarf Morning Glory
Take 1-2 tablets twice a day with warm water or milk. ( children 5 to 10 years old take one tablet twice a day) For the full cumulative benefit, take for at least three months, then continue indefinitely for nutritional support.