- Promotes learning, retention and long-term memory (dhi, dhriti and smriti).
- Aids mental energy by supporting Prana Vata
- Supports mental resistance to stress.
Related Health Tips
- Establish a stable regular routine.
- The Transcendental Meditation® program offers deep rest, eliminates accumulated stress and revitalizes the mind and body.
- Get plenty of good quality sleep. If you experience difficulty falling asleep, take Blissful Sleep.
- Partake in calming activities such as gardening and leisurely walks.
- Reduce travel and avoid stressful situations as much as possible.
- Follow a Vata pacifying diet. Favor foods that are warm, heavier, oily, sweet, sour and salty.
- Give yourself an ayurvedic oil massage daily (Abhyanga).
- Reduce cold, dry, light, pungent, bitter and astringent foods.
- Protect yourself from dry, cold and windy weather.
- It is best to not read or watch TV while eating.
- Avoid fasting.
Bacopa, Dwarf Morning Glory, Gotu Kola, Ashwagandha, Indian Tinospora, Jatamansi, Greater Galangal, Licorice, Pearl
Take one to two tablets twice per day after meals with water.