Neem leaf is famous in ayurvedic texts for having an almost magical effect on the skin. Traditionally used in ayurvedic remedies for its purifying quality, the neem leaves were crushed into a paste and applied directly to problem skin.
Neem leaf has both pungent and astringent tastes. According to Maharishi Ayurveda, the neem leaf is especially useful in balancing Pitta dosha and to some extent Kapha dosha (two of three mind-body types in ayurveda). It helps remove ama and other toxins from the body, helps purify the blood, and helps neutralize damaging free radicals, thus nourishing more radiant skin.
According to ayurveda, this herb:
- Supports healthy, glowing skin
- Helps with occasional skin blemishes
- Helps detoxify the body and purify the blood
All the herbs are grown and processed in the most holistic and eco-friendly way without the use of toxic and harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Certified USDA organic
- Can be used with other herbal supplements, vitamins, or natural products
- No side-effects
- No GMOs
- Cruelty free – not tested on animals
Explore our powerful, synergistic formulas containing Neem:
- Bio-Immune – Immune System
- Elim-Tox – Detoxification
- Glucostat – Digestion
- Liver Balance – Digestion
- Protection Plus Respiratory – Respiratory Health
- Protection Plus Sinuses – Allergen Resistance
- Radiant Skin – Detoxification
Bath & Body:
- Ayurdent Toothpaste – Classic
- Ayurdent Toothpaste – Mild
Organic Neem (leaf). Other ingredients, from natural sources: Organic Tapioca starch.
1-2 tablets twice daily, with water after meals.