Tulsi is pungent, bitter, light, dry, and has a heating quality. It balances Kapha and Vata doshas (mind-body types), but can slightly increase the Pitta dosha. Tulsi has specific benefits for the respiratory system, or pranavaha srotas. Its heating and sharp qualities help liquefy mucus, making it beneficial for the occasional cough, the respiratory system and the body’s natural response to allergens. Combined with honey, the juice works well for hiccups.
According to ayurveda, this herb:
- Promotes respiratory health, supporting the lungs and bronchial system
- Contains Vitamins A and C, and antioxidants that help fight free radicals
- Supports a healthy pulmonary system
- Helps reduce ama (toxins)
All the herbs are grown and processed in the most holistic and eco-friendly way without the use of toxic and harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Made with USDA-certified organic herbs in vegetarian capsules
- Can be used with other herbal supplements, vitamins, or natural products
- No side-effects
- No GMOs
- Cruelty free – not tested on animals
Organic Tulsi, Vegetable cellulose (capsule)
1-2 capsules twice daily with water after meals. Each capsule contains 400 mg.