Supports these Ayurvedic Factors
- Promotes coordination of mind and emotions.
- Supports emotional stability by nurturing self-confidence, positive thinking, motivation and the feeling of fulfillment by balancing Sadhaka Pitta.
- Supports natural resistance to emotional stress.
Related Health Tips
- Build daily relaxation into your routine.
- The Transcendental Meditation® program has been shown to provide deep rest and eliminate stress.
- Instead of snacking on packaged sweets, eat a sweet juicy pear in between meals.
- Do not overeat. Excess weight can lead to a Kapha imbalance and feelings of sadness.
- Going to bed before 10:00 p.m. provides a deeper, more restful sleep. Blissful Sleep tablets support the quality of sleep.
- Favor foods that are light, dry, warm, pungent, bitter or astringent.
- Reduce foods that are heavy, oily, cold, sweet, sour or salty.
- Avoid stressful situations until you can handle them without feeling strain.
Organic Arjuna (bark), Organic Cabbage rose (flower petal), Organic Amla (fruit rind), Organic Ashwagandha (root), Organic Dwarf morning glory (whole plant), Organic Holy basil (leaf), Organic Dwarf morning glory extract (whole plant), Organic Leptadenia (whole plant), Organic Canary grass (whole plant), Organic Blue wiss (whole plant), Organic Heart-leaf sida (root), Organic Arjuna extract (bark), Organic Cyperus scariosus (tuberous root), Organic Indian cardamom (fruit), Organic Licorice (root), Organic Nutmeg (kernel), Mica, Organic Ginger (rhizome), Organic Long pepper (fruit), Organic Pepper (fruit), Organic Clove (flower bud), Pearl. Other ingredients, from natural sources: Gum acacia.
Take one to two tablets twice per day after meals with water