From the Maharishi Ayurveda perspective, a sedentary lifestyle, lack of proper nutrients and urine retention can impact prostate health. TheProstate Protection herbal formula is designed to deliver nutritional support over a broader range of targeted areas than ordinary prostate supplements. For example, it helps balance testosterone levels and support vitality, promote healthy prostate size and function, purify the urinary tract, and support the body’s natural immune system. This blend of ayurvedic ingredients offers a natural, holistic approach to prostate health.
Tips for Prostate Health
- Favor the following foods: raisins, apples, pears, peaches, green vegetables, lima beans, walnuts, pecans, brazil nuts and almonds. Include cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, brussel sprouts, cauliflower and cabbage. Eat sweet, ripe tomatoes and carrots. Include sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds and whole grains in your diet.
- Include lots of sweet, juicy fruit in your diet, as these will help purify and maintain a healthy flow of urine.
- Drink lots of water throughout the day, especially between meals, to keep the urine from becoming too concentrated.
- When you urinate, take time to empty your bladder completely.
- Avoid drinking alcohol, because it creates imbalances in the blood tissue. Also avoid caffeine for the same reason.
- If you have to sit all day at your job, take short, frequent breaks and try to stretch or take a walk. This will restore the normal flow of energy, blood and nutrients to the prostate area.
- Keep your body temperature in a moderate range — a drop in temperature leads to urine retention.
- Make sure your bowel movements are regular.
- Do a daily ayurvedic oil massage (abhyanga).
- Be sure to get enough deep sleep each night.
- Avoid food that is either too dry or too oily, too cold or too hot, too spicy or not spicy enough. Avoid extremes.
“I am 58 years old and have been enjoying the benefits of Prostate Protection for several years. When I had my last physical, my doctor expressed amazement at how healthy I was.” —S.H.
Nourishes prostate health, helps balance testosterone levels
A sedentary lifestyle, lack of proper nutrients and urine retention can impact prostate health. Prostate enlargement can occur, leading to obstruction in the flow of urine and increased potential for infections. The Prostate Protection formula is designed to:
• Deliver nutritional support
• Help balance testosterone levels
• Promote vitality
• Purify and support the urinary tract
• Promote natural immunity
• Help maintain normal prostate size and function.
Hemidesmus Indicus, Guggul, Sandalwood, Tribulus, Orchid Tree, Indian Tinospora, Three-leaf Caper, Boerhavia, Red Saunders, Heart-leaf Sida, Mineral Pitch, Turmeric, Licorice, Hajral Yahud, Potassium Carbonate (Natural), Ginger, Long Pepper, Pepper, Clove, Zinc
Take 2 tablets twice daily with water.
How Prostate Protection Works
- Helps cleanse genitourinary tract impurities caused by unhealthy dietary habits and exposure to environmental toxins
- Supports natural immunity in the genitourinary tract
- Promotes healthy urinary flow rate
- Rejuvenates the reproductive system
- Helps maintain healthy prostate size and function
- Enhances the reproductive fluid
- Supports tissue health in the prostate gland
- Supports healthy reproductive fluid
- Supports healthy libido