Aller GI™ is a synergistic blend of whole herbal extracts, powders and minerals all designed to support the natural resistance of the GI tract to acquired food allergens. Pomegranate, Cumin Seed, Clove, Licorice and Caraway Seed help balance digestive enzymes. These ingredients, along with Coriander and Amla support and balance digestion in the stomach. Cardamom helps tone and balance the digestive system. Turmeric, Ginger, Peppermint and Coriander offer probiotic support.
“It is important to pacify the above subdoshas. This will support a good environment for friendly bacteria, which will promote a balanced elimination of amavisha from the colon and at the same time help neutralize the reaction of amavisha in that area.” —The Council of Maharishi Ayurveda Physicians
Supports These Ayurvedic Factors
- Promotes a balanced secretion of digestive enzymes.
- Helps provide a supportive environment for probiotics.
- Supports and nourishes the gastrointestinal tract.
Related Health Tips
- Incorporate Pitta pacifying foods in your diet
- Stay away from processed, packaged and leftover foods and mutually contradictory foods.
- Avoid eggplant, tomatoes, bell pepper and potatoes.
- Avoid too hot or too spicy food.
- Drink buttermilk at lunch and dinner.
- Never skip or delay meals.
- Stay away from extremes in terms of hot or cold taste, but include all six tastes in your diet.
- Drink ample water throughout the day.
- Avoid known allergic foods, red peppers and red chiles.
- Use cumin, ginger and turmeric in your cooking.
Pomegranate, Cumin, Turmeric, Pepper, Ginger, Long pepper, Cinnamon, Clove, Cardamom, Indian tinospora, Licorice, Caraway, Peppermint, Coriander, Indian cardamom, Soda bicarb, Amla, Dwarf morning glory
Take one to two capsules twice per day after meals. Take with a mixture of 1/4 cup yogurt and 3/4 cup water or with other probiotic support.