Aller-Breathe promotes a healthy response of the respiratory tract to environmental allergens. The synergistic combination of Hyssop, Clove and Holy Basil work to cleanse the channels of the respiratory system by addressing improperly digested impurities (ama) that can block microcirculatory channels. Marshmallow Root, Ginger, Indian Tinospora, Holy Basil, Greater Galangal and Belleric Myrobalan nourish and support the upper respiratory tract area.
Supports These Ayurvedic Factors
- Helps cleanse the channels of the respiratory system.
- Supports the health of the upper respiratory tract.
- Promotes a healthy response to allergens by supporting liver function (Ranjaka Pitta), the body’s natural filtration system.
Related Health Tips
- Respect your body’s sensitivity and avoid known allergens, including foods and environmental factors.
- Avoid eating leftovers, packaged and frozen foods which produce digestive impurities.
- Avoid eggplant, bananas, yogurt, and tomatoes that tend to clog the channels.
- Favor warm, freshly cooked foods, preferably organic.
- Drink plenty of warm or room temperature water to clear impurities from the microcirculatory channels.
- Go to sleep by 10 p.m. when the body starts to purify itself.
- Avoid carbonated or iced drinks which depress digestion.
Turmeric, Indian Jalap, Chebulic Myrobalan, Indian Barberry, Cyperus Scariosus, Ajowan, Celery, Ceylon Leadwort, Picrorhiza, Cumin, Cardamom, Indian Cassia, Vidanga, Malabar Nut Tree, Hemidesmus Indicus, Piper Chaba, Coriander, Iron Oxide, Mica, Indian Elecampane, Licorice, Hyssop, Pepper, Ginger, Long Pepper, Marshmallow, Clerodendrum Serratum, Solanum Anguivi, Indian Tinospora, Bamboo Manna, Clove, Cinnamon, Holy Basil, Amla, Zinc, Coral, Greater Galangal, Barley, Prickly Chaff Flower, Belleric Myrobalan
Take one to two tablets twice per day with water right after breakfast and one hour after dinner.