The herbs in Osteo Relief
- Provide an absorbable source of calcium to aid in bone-building
- Assists in healthy renewal of cartilage and promotes overall bone health
- Supports healthy circulation and healthy nerves and tendons in the joint areas
Helps these ayurvedic factors
- Nourishes the bones and joints (Asthi Dhatu)
- Supports flexibility in the joints (Shleshaka Kapha)
- Helps to remove Ama (Impurities) from Rasa Dhatu (Plasma)
The herbs in all of the recommended formulas are combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy — the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
- Contains Indian Tinospora and Amla, which provide nourishment to muscles and nerves. Indian Tinospora also helps balance and purify fat tissue and supports the health of all seven types of body tissues
- Pearl Oyster Shell provides valuable calcium support.
- Ashwagandha helps aid resistance to stress.
Indian Frankincense, Ashwagandha, Licorice, Turmeric, Zinc, Amla, Belleric Myrobalan, Chebulic Myrobalan, Pearl Oyster Shell, Ginger, Long Pepper, Pepper, Phyllanthus, Indian Tinospora, Night Jasmine
Take two tablets two times per day with water.