According to Maharishi Ayurveda, menopause is not an illness, but a natural transition. If you’re suffering with menopausal issues, it’s due to imbalances in the physiology. Simple lifestyle and dietary changes, along with our midlife herbal formulas, can help promote a healthy transition through menopause that’s smooth and easy.
Midlife for Women II helps balance emotions, maintain heat regulation, support circulation, and soothe vaginal dryness by maintaining moisture balance in your body. It also promotes the healthy formation of bone tissue. When taken with Midlife for Women I, it creates a powerful yet natural way to take charge of your health during the challenging menopause years.
Tips for a Healthy Menopause
- Make it a habit to eat well and to exercise regularly.
- Eat foods that are easy for your body to digest. Enjoy variety and fresh, organic foods. Include foods that are high in calcium, such as milk, yogurt and leafy greens.
- Eat your largest meal at noon, when your digestion is at its peak.
- Gradually eliminate caffeine. Drink Raja’s Cup, an antioxidant coffee substitute, instead.
- Indulge in any activity you love.
- Avoid eating leftovers, and avoid pre-packaged foods that contain chemicals and preservatives.
- Do a daily warm oil massage (abhyanga) to calm and balance your emotions and to help flush away toxins.
- Go to bed by 10 p.m. so your body can rest during its natural purification period, from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Follow a Vata-Pitta pacifying diet if you experience issues such as hot flashes or emotional imbalance.
- Follow a Vata pacifying diet for issues such as memory loss or vaginal dryness.
Targeted nutrition once menopause begins
• Balances vaginal dryness
• Nourishes the uterus and helps balance and regulate uterine blood flow
• Promotes healthy formation of bone tissue
(Take in conjunction with Midlife for Women I.)
How Midlife for Women II Supports Menopausal Comfort
- Addresses digestive impurities (ama) by supporting liver health and promoting healthy metabolism and assimilation of nutrients
- Promotes balanced elimination of toxins through the sweat glands
- Supports production of pure nutritional fluid, blood, fat tissue and waste products
- Balances and supports the reproductive system
Myrrh, Mesua, Amla, Bombax, Bael Tree, Woodfordia, Mango, Licorice, Velvet Leaf, Jambolana
Take 1-2 tablets twice daily. Take regularly until the desired comfort and result is achieved.