The herbs in Flu Season Defense:
- promote well-being and comfort
- help balance the moisture level and mucus in the lungs and sinuses
- aid digestion for decreased production of toxic food residues
- help remove toxins that can weaken resistance
- nourish the body’s natural defense mechanism
Supports these Ayurvedic Factors:
- fluid balance and mucus in the lungs and sinuses (Kapha)
- toxins in the lungs from the interaction of Ama and phlegm production (Shleshma)
- elimination of improperly digested impurities (Ama) that block the flow of nutrients in the microcirculatory channels (Shrotas)
The herbs in all of the recommended formulas are combined in precise proportions and prepared in the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy — the collective benefit is much greater than that of isolated, individual herbs.
- Indian Elecampane, the primary ingredient, is a potent relative of the Elecampane plant. It combines with Licorice and Hyssop to help regulate mucus and moisture.
- Long Pepper, combines with Black Pepper and Chinese Pistachio to support healthy nutrient circulation.
- Holy Basil aids the innate defense systems associated with common seasonal discomforts.
Indian Elecampane, Licorice, Hyssop, Long Pepper, Chinese Pistachio, Greater Galangal, Holy Basil, Pepper, Clerodendrum Serratum
Take 1 to 2 tablets twice daily with warm water. To support the body’s natural defenses, take for 45 days at the start of flu season and/or 45 days after the desired comfort and result is achieved. Keep out of reach of children.