The herbs in Aci-Balance help
- balance occasional excess acid and digestive fire
- support overall digestion
- help the body preserve the purity and vitality of nutrients from foods you eat.
The herbs in Aci-Balance are combined in precise proportions and prepared the traditional ayurvedic way. This aids the bioavailability and assimilation of vital nutrients. It also creates synergy — the collective benefit is much greater than isolated, individual herbs.
- Indian Jalap has a special property of both cleansing and balancing digestion. We use the rare white form of Indian Jalap which is non-toxic and very effective for this purpose.
- Clove, cardamom and ginger support digestion and help with stomach discomfort.
- Amla helps support digestion without heating the body, so it is ideal for calming mild to moderate occasional hyperacidity and other Pitta-related digestive issues.
- Cabbage Rose is cooling and helps balance Pitta.
Amla, Cane Sugar, Licorice, Sodium Carbonate (Natural), Indian Jalap, Clove, Cardamom, Ginger, Pepper, Chebulic Myrobalan, Belleric Myrobalan, Long Pepper, Cyperus Rotundus, Vidanga, Indian Cassia, Indian Cardamom, Cabbage Rose, Alum, Saltpetre, Sal Ammoniac
Take 1-2 tablets twice daily or as often as needed. Can be taken before or after meals. For lasting results, take regularly for two to three months.