Supports these Ayurvedic Factors
- Promotes cellular renewal.
- Supports resistance to physical stress.
- Aids natural energy production
Related Health Tips
- Incorporate a regular exercise routine to lose weight and reduce ama.
- Take time to relax. The Transcendental Meditation® program has been found to provide the body with a deep level of rest and is highly effective for reducing stress.
- Reduce or avoid entirely coffee and caffeinated teas and sodas to allow the body to re-establish a natural rest and activity cycle.
- Follow a Kapha pacifying diet. Favor foods that are light, dry, warm, pungent, bitter or astringent.
- Reduce foods that are heavy, oily, cold, sweet, sour or salty.
- Going to bed before 10:00 p.m. provides a deeper, more restful sleep.
Fenugreek, Ashwagandha, Bael tree, Greater galangal, Zinc, Coral, Amla, Jatamansi, Gotu kola, Nutmeg, Shatavari, Mineral Pitch, Sensitive plant, Long pepper, Pepper, Sarivan, Malay bush beech, Oroxylum, Arani, Yellow fruit nightshade, Heart-leaf sida, Tribulus, Ginger, Uraria picta, Fragrant padri tree, Solanum anguivi.
Take two to four tablets twice daily with water after meals.