The creative mind is calm, curious, imaginative and balanced. A flexible mind understands that we are all connected, helping us deal with the frustrations of modern life. Rigid thinking, on the other hand, creates negativity —
The enemy of creativity. Negative thinking makes life’s little problems appear overwhelming. This powerhouse ayurvedic formula helps the mental capacity to overcome stress, consolidate information from different sources, and think through complex problems. With Mind Flex, you’ll find it easier to prioritize, to meet your obligations and take care of yourself, too.
Related health tips
- Cultivate humor. Humor helps us develop flexibility and release old mental habits.
- Be open to new ideas and possibilities. New options offer greater flexibility.
- Eat more fresh, organic foods and a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables. Avoid packaged foods and leftovers.
- Do a daily warm oil massage (abhyanga) to help calm the mind and balance emotions.
- Eat your largest meal at mid-day, when your digestive fire is at its peak.
- Choose foods that are light and easy for the body to digest — and pleasing to the mind. Eat more “brain foods” such as coconut milk, ghee, olive oil, walnuts, sweet and juicy fruits, soaked almonds, sunflower seeds, raisins and dates. Treat yourself to a milk-date shake, milk-mango shake and rice pudding, as these help nourish the brain.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- Use Blissful Heart aroma.
- Practice the Transcendental Meditation® program daily to relieve stress and anxiety, as verified in hundreds of scientific studies published in top academic journals.
Grace under fire
Stay calm. Be decisive. That’s a tough call under stress. Mind Flexhelps stabilize both mind and emotions throughout the long work day.
• Supports mental flexibility under stress
• Promotes creativity
• Calms the mind, settles the senses
• Coordinates mind and senses
How Mind Flex Promotes Creativity and Flexibility
- Supports the three aspects of mental ability: learning, retention and recall (dhi, dhriti and smriti)
- Rejuvenates brain cells
- Helps stabilize the mind and emotions to enhance mental capability under day-to-day stress
- Helps recharge the mind with adequate rest
Dwarf Morning Glory, Indian Valerian, Ashwagandha, Jatamansi, Pearl, Greater Galangal, Licorice, Indian Tinospora, Gotu Kola
Take 1-2 tablets twice daily with water after meals.