According to ayurveda, Ashwagandha is the best herb for balancing Vata dosha (one of 3 mind-body types in ayurveda). Vata governs all movement in the body, including the movement of nerve impulses throughout the nervous system.
According to ayurveda, this herb:
- Is an adaptogen, helping the body’s resistance to stress
- Helps nourish and rejuvenate tissues, muscle and bone
- Supports nerves, and both physical and mental stamina
- Supports healthy functioning of the adrenals and reproductive system
- Promotes natural energy, joint health, respiratory health, restful sleep, clear mind and memory
- Is rich in iron, supporting healthy hemoglobin, blood circulation and absorption of nutrients by cells
- Promotes muscle strength
All the herbs are grown and processed in the most holistic and eco-friendly way without the use of toxic and harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Certified USDA organic
- Can be used with other herbal supplements, vitamins, or natural products
- No side-effects
- No GMOs
- Cruelty free – not tested on animals
Organic Ashwagandha (root).
Other ingredients, from natural sources: Organic Tapioca starch.
1-2 tablets twice daily, with water after meals.